[development] Wierd URL in logs.

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Aug 17 17:10:00 UTC 2010

Hostname is a somewhat private thing that ideally you wouldn't share in the
future.

This does say that the referrer is "/" which is your site's homepage.

Is the HTML of the homepage valid based on a w3c validator?

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com