[development] hook_user_operations permissions

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:49:19 UTC 2010

One other way, which I went with when I had a similar issue was to go with
actions instead of going with hook_node_operations. Views bulk operations
comes with Actions permissions module (
http://drupalcode.org/viewvc/drupal/contributions/modules/views_bulk_operations/actions_permissions.module?revision=1.1.2.3&view=markup&pathrev=DRUPAL-6--1-9
 )

which will automatically create execute permissions for each action defined
on your site. Then you can define which role has access to execute which
action and only those actions then will be shown to the user depending on
the role.

Hope that helps.

Dipen Chaudhary
Founder, QED42 : We build beautiful and scalable web strategies (
www.qed42.com )
Blog: dipenchaudhary.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dipench