[development] development Digest, Vol 96, Issue 5

jayak kumar jayakumarstudies at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 04:58:12 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your reply. It helped me to view my form.

Now i am struggling to create another form and create menu for that. Can i
create another form in the same module? If there is any other way to create
form under this module please help me.

i want to create another form like this same form.

Thank you
Jayakumar