[development] Workflow module

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:37:08 UTC 2010

Nikhil,

This question is more suited for the support mailing list and you might get
more responses there. You should just start playing with the module, the
only component not straight fwd is which state can move to which other and
the associated permission.

Cheers
Dipen Chaudhary
Founder, QED42 : We build beautiful and scalable web strategies (
www.qed42.com )
Blog: dipenchaudhary.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dipench