[development] D7 side effect

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Dec 6 21:49:58 UTC 2010

Jeff,

Kudos to you for finding a shared host where you can get decent performance,
from your perspective, for such a set-up.

I just had one bad experience after another with Drupal on shared hosting. I
finally caved  and got a dedicated box with support.

The amount I pay for a dedicated server is paid back to me many times in
therapy bills I save.

In my case, I was always yelling at the shared host for lousy performance
before they would come to me complaining I'm using too many resources. But
all the power to ya' if you and your clients have been happy.

The host coming after you, however, is to be expected.

best,

Shai