[development] HOW ARE YOU TODAY

Lydia Murrey lydia.murrey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 14:30:36 UTC 2010

It is real;

How are you today?

I believe that you are doing well.

I am more than happy to read your mail today.

My dear like i told you in my first mail,

 my name is (Lydia  Murrey)  from Ivory coast in west Africa

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal

as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23 years old girl .

My father( Dr ALFRED MURREY ) was the  personal adviser to the

former head of state( Late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked

our house one early morning and killed him along side with my mother

It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a  near

by country Senegal where i am living now.

Please I will  like to know more

about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.

I have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Think  about me.

Attached here is my picture.

Waiting for your reply.

Lydia