[development] Drupal 6 bugfix release planned for Dec 15th

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Dec 15 16:14:20 UTC 2010

Hello World,

Ok now that we are down to an empty RTBC queue, and closing in on
Wednesday night, I could use some last minute testing from people. I
run installation and some contrib simpletests, since we do not have a
core test system, but folks testing on Windows and especially PHP 4
would be pretty helpful. You can always help by testing development
versions of Drupal so we can avoid that issues turn out in your
particular environment before a release, not after. Less pain for
everybody involved :)

Thank you all,
Gábor