[development] The age-old modues admin question

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Mon Dec 27 16:04:02 UTC 2010

Virtualbox is free, and allows you then to run another virtual computer (like linux) in a window. That said, while it all is free, it is no minor thing to get a linux dev environment up if you never did it before, and may not fix the issue at all.
Ayen Designs - quality software the first time, every time!