[development] My Form Creation Module

Bob Hutchinson hutchlists at midwales.com
Wed Dec 29 12:37:51 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 29 December 2010, pavithra m wrote:
> I have created this module.... This module is designed to display form and
> update the database table with form fieds.
>
> When I install this module into sites/all/modules/     folder,  and open
> the sitebuilding/modules page and enable the module and click on SAVE
> CONFIGURATION,
>
> I get :
>

> Internal Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, admin at example.com and inform them
> of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
> have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
>
> Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while
> trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You have php errors in your files:

~/ > php -l products.install
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in
products.install on line 40
Errors parsing products.install

~/ > php -l products.module
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in
products.module on line 30
Errors parsing products.module