[development] Searching for AHAH! instead of AHAH?

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Dec 30 02:02:16 UTC 2010

I'm using the example out of Drupal Pro Development actually.

I have a menu callback, and my form alter is

function test_form_alter(&$form, &$form_state, $form_id) {
     $form['field_one']['#prefix'] = '<div id="field-one">';
     $form['field_one']['#suffix'] = '</div>';

     $form['field_two']['#ahah'] = array(
         'path' => 'test/stuff_js',
         'wrapper' => 'field-one'
     );

The form array contains the original fields, though they don't show on
the page or appear in the html. The values above appear in the form
array, but not in the field-info section.