[development] Searching for AHAH! instead of AHAH?

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Dec 30 03:05:39 UTC 2010

Ok, doing that with dependent dropdown example. So far I've the same
result, so I just want to verify something, because the place where I'm
having the problem (where if commented out, the problem goes away) is
what must differ for the Examples example, and I think it's more related
to adding properties to the field than the ahah itself.

In the examples module, the form is being created. In my case, the form
comes to me created, and both dropdowns (trigger and dependent) come to
me initially populated. So, instead of creating the fields and
populating them the way the example does, I'm taking the existing fields
and adding the pieces necessary for ahah (#ahah in the trigger field,
etc.) in hook_form_alter.  If I comment out where I add #ahah to the
first dropdown, the field reappears.