[development] Searching for AHAH! instead of AHAH? - epilogue

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Fri Dec 31 02:15:25 UTC 2010

This AHAH-when-form-altering-CCK problem is quick common, and as you found,
I don't think there's a good writeup on it.

Could you post your experience with some sample code in the Examples issue
queue? We can add it into the AHAH example, as it really is important.

BTW: It all seems to work fine without problems in D7.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development