[development] Searching for AHAH! instead of AHAH?

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Dec 31 04:20:51 UTC 2010

Jumped the gun a tiny bit. One remaining annoyance. In the Examples,
because the module is creating the form rather than altering it, the
function that creates the form can check for a form_state value from via
ahah, which it then uses as a key to generate the options for the
dependent select field.

Because I'm altering the form, when I change the master select value it
fires the callback that receives the $form data from the helper function
just like in the Examples example. The problem is that the $form data
being returned from that function doesn't seem to contain the form_state
value resulting from the select box change. I could just alter the
helper function to return both $form and $form_state, but wanted to
check for another idea first.

By the way, for anyone following the thread, when applying ahah to an
existing form with cck fields, not only does ahah.js need to be loaded
explicitly but also jquery.form.js.

Jeff