[development] Altering an RSS Feed

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 2 23:26:17 UTC 2010

My customer doesn't like the way the RSS feeds look. For example, on a taxonomy feed, they want to see the term description rather than the term name. And for blogs, they want to see RealName rather than userid. I am still looking, but am at a loss so far as to how to change these titles. Does anyone have a good idea? (Yes, I know how to code. Yes, there is already a site-specific module in place.)

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP