[development] Drupal 7 has weird fatal error with fastcgi and xcache

James Gilliland neclimdul at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:30:02 UTC 2010

So I've been trying this for a couple days now and I get this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare field_flush_caches() in
/../d7/modules/field/field.module on line 134

It only happens when using fastcgi and xcache. xcache and mod_php have
no problem and fastcgi without xcache is also fine. It seems to be
related to the autoload functions but I can't for the life of me
figure out why. Google has been very little help either. Anyone have
any idea what's going on here? bug in xcache?