[development] Good practice for module development

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:00:35 UTC 2010

For one you can move any hook_menu page callbacks into seperate files and
the menu system will load the file dynamically if you pass the $item
definition the file parameter. You can also use module_load_include() to
load outside files that are needed for specific functions.
-----
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant
Web: AdamAGregory.com