[development] Multiple search blocks doing different searches.

Anth malkouna at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 7 16:48:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

My goal is to set up a tabbed search block which I'll use Quick Tabs to
build, where each tab will prime the search with a keyword.  The step
before this though is to have multiple blocks that do slightly different
searches.  Defining the blocks is easy enough but I can't use
hook_db_rewrite_sql (an example from searching at [1]) as I don't know
what block is calling it.  Is there some easy way or trick around this
or do I just have to manually call do_search, or write my own search,
for each block?

Thanks,
Anthony

[1] http://www.lullabot.com/articles/hiding-content-drupals-search-system