[development] Multiple search blocks doing different searches.

Anth malkouna at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 9 04:47:35 UTC 2010

Well I want to use the indexed search that is already available, but
have several variations of the search (8 to be exact, one for every
Australian state and one "National" one which would be the base
unmodified search).  For this reason I don't think it's views that I
want as, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the views exposed filters work
only on the column that the filter is defined for?

I get the feeling that I'm going to have to write 8 separate forms and
call the current search functions in each one, modifying the SQL each
time.  Which is fine, just thought there might be a smarter way to do it.

A.