[development] Form with 3 payment options

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:17:10 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have an event registration form to set up. I like using webforms (have
drupal 6 site).

I need to know how to add payment type. Each registration is either $40 for
individuals or $50 for family (so I have two different amounts). And the
three payment options the client wants is:

1) I will bring Check or Cash to registration
2) online via Paypal
3) I will mail a check

-----

Also in the form, I need the name and age of a child (for the daycare for
the event) and would like to put that on the same line so it would be:

Child's name:________________    Age:____

I figure having one child's info per line is easier to understand than:

1st Child's name:
1st Child's age:
2nd Child's name:
Etc.

To put it on one line, should I create a form_name.tpl.php with the
appropriate field info to insert stuff where I want it or is there a better
way to do it? Or should I do Child 1 in a fieldset with the 2 fields and
then child 2 in another fieldset, etc. (that seems to be the easiest way for
drupal and just as easy to understand as the same line option)

Just wondering what is the best practices/way to go about the above.
-----

I sent this to the consulting feed and the response was to do this with
Ubercart and install content type/product and add attributes for the
children. Just wondering if that's the right way to go.

Thanks,

Holly Ferree, Graphic Designer, BFA
813.786.0852
hferree at gmail.com
http://www.designbyholly.com/

PS BTW the issue last week was solved by drupal_add_js (and I added
jquery_update module as well). So thank you for all those that gave advice
:) It worked and I'm very happy not to be limited anymore:)