[development] sending automated email using views

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 21:00:01 UTC 2010

Hi Waleed,

You may wish to have a look at the Rules Executor module
(http://drupal.org/project/rules_executor) which allows you to pump
the results of a view (the users you want to send the email to) into a
ruleset (which can send an email to a user).

It's a bit rough around the edges, but needs people to test it and use
it and work out what needs fixing/adding/changing.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk