[development] Drop Down Menu options

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Tue Feb 16 18:53:02 UTC 2010

Sounds like you might get better help in the drupal.org issue queue
for nice menus module.

I'm not trying to start another 'purpose of this list' meta
discussion. Just pointing out a useful resource. :-)

Also, BTW, since nice menu's uses CSS only, the problem is probably
browser specific, or else there might be some conflict with your
theme's CSS.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.