[development] Distributing "bi-modal" Drupal modules

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Tue Feb 16 19:30:40 UTC 2010

+1 - I like that idea.

However, I don't see it gaining much traction since the 'proper' way to
do it is to roll a release for each version of core. Also, I think the
strategy I outlined below is quite messy, and probably shouldn't be used
unless there were extenuating circumstance which required you to include
several versions of the same module compatible with different versions
of core within the same download.

Brian