[development] No suitable nodes available at RackspaceCloud (Mosso)

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:08:21 UTC 2010

Just a really quick one, you have probably tried it: if the PHP timeout is
put at 29 seconds, it will preempt the other error, but you can handle it
with any usual PHP error handling mechanism for live sites.

Just a quick idea while you get to the bottom of things,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar