[development] Custom registration process

codebuzz codebuzz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:50:57 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Following this topic, is it possible to change the email sent to
administrator, after an user finish his/her registration?

I added a drop down field in the user registration page, using form alter
and I need that value to be send out to the admin after the user finishes
his/her registration.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

PS: I've tried using content_profile module, but looks like that's not what
I need.