[development] Force admin login

Mark Noble mark-d-noble at comcast.net
Wed Feb 24 14:27:55 UTC 2010

It's possible that it is a time zone issue / session length issue.  We
were having a problem on another (non-Drupal site) where the user would
be logged out immediately or in a very short time.  It turned out that
their timezone settings were incorrect which caused the cookie to expire
immediately rather than after our one hour default session length.
Fixing the timezone worked as did increasing the default session length.

Regards,
Mark Noble