[development] Force admin login

Tomáš Fülöpp (vacilando.org) tomi at vacilando.org
Thu Feb 25 00:03:38 UTC 2010

Cameron, yes, something must've changed.. module or something else.

So, third day, still no luck. (I had to log in 600x today alone!)

But I found something for sure. It is related to Views (current stable
version). I stay logged in whenever browsing admin or content types, but
when I access a Views table, any of them (of profiles or content types
alike), suddenly I am logged out. There is no "access denied", because these
views are all public (unrestricted permissions), they do show, but there are
no admin links etc around on that moment. And nothing in php log, nothing
useful in watchdog. Like usually in despair in small hours, I start to
consider the work of black magic.... :-(

Thanks in any case to those who've added their 2 cents of ideas.