[development] How to add user role during registration with custom form

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 27 02:53:27 UTC 2010

I fully understand. I was just having a similar issue on my current site, so had that code handy. I know my site and what is planned for the future, so I am safe in doing this, and performance is an issue for us (we've already hit 150 pages per second in Beta).

I have never heard of Role Change Notify and am having trouble figuring out how it could be useful to more than a few people, but I see that 255 are using it. (And, no, you don't need to try to explain it.)

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP