[development] 'old' core 6 & new 7, working together..? +crossite

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:56:57 UTC 2010

Take into account that when a module is not updated for a new core release,
its functionality has been included in another module, or else in views,
cck, or another of the major modules.

Also, in your architecture for sites, try to add new functionality on the
basis of a smaller set of very flexible modules, such as og, views, cck...
Many of the minor modules can be re-created out of a smaller starter set of
major modules.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com