[development] Drupal's target audience

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 16:20:52 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

Given that the d.o infrastructure supports packaged install profiles I
would suggest that it would be very simple for you to create a 'Drupal
Power User' install profile that turned off the new hotness and turned
on some old tried and tested modules.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk