[development] 'old' core 6 & new 7, working together..? +crossite

Ken Winters kwinters at coalmarch.com
Thu Jan 7 13:57:44 UTC 2010

Actually I would say that doing 5->6->7 all at once is a valid
approach.  You cut down on testing, since
you have one fewer live push.  You also don't have to worry about
replacing a module twice (first doing
a difficult to transition to 6 and then months later rewriting it
again -- just rewrite it in 7 once).

- Ken Winters