[development] So confused about arg(...)

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 14 15:49:52 UTC 2010

I'm working on a hook_preprocess_page and it seems to be behaving strangely.
I have:

  drupal_set_message('stuff '. arg(0) . '/' . arg(1));

  $variables['nancy'] = $hook . arg(0) . '/' . arg(1);

In exactly that order, with no intervening lines.

Displaying the variable in the page.tpl.php shows "page taxonomy/term" but
the message shows "stuff r/ms" (even if I refresh the page, or clear the
cache). How can this be happening?

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.