[development] No reaction on security mails?

Kieran Lal kieran at acquia.com
Thu Jan 14 21:21:04 UTC 2010

Hi Scot and Markus, the Drupal security team has been recently switching to
a distributed model of responding to incoming security issues.

If you don't get a response from security at drupal.org, then escalate to the
Drupal security list and escalate to me as well. Use my kieran at gmail dot
com address.  If you need to reach me call me at work at 978-296-5234

Mori and I are the security team coordinators and we work with the 35
members of the Drupal security team to address issues.

Cheers,
Kieran