[development] drupal and recovering from errors

Hans Langouche hans.langouche at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:38:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm doing a master in communications and had a lot of courses on
usability.  A feature that keeps coming up in most of the heuristics is
the ability to recover from errors.  I've googled (a bit) on the topic
and haven't found much yet, so I was wondering if there are existing
modules or practices ?

I guess a lot of people deal with this through database backups and
restore nodes from there.  I can also imagine that developers have their
own system as for example letting content managers unpublish but not delete.

Any other ideas, suggestions ?

HnLn