[development] custom css by path [feedback]

Kyle Mathews mathews.kyle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:38:26 UTC 2010

On a related question. Is there a way to place a node-content_type.tpl.php
file in a module and have it be used regardless of the current theme?

I'm building a feature that defines a node type that I want to include its
template in the feature.

Kyle Mathews

On Jan 24, 2010 11:20 AM, "nan wich" <nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Waleed Qadi wrote:
> the module will load nodestyle.css for the path /node ...
Any module can do a drupal_add_css. But I think what you are looking for is
more appropriate for a node-*type*.tpl.php implementation, if any. You could
also just add these in your theme's .info file and have them available all
the time.

*Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP*

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.