[development] A module to change node creation confirmation messages

James Benstead james.benstead at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:59:25 UTC 2010

Currently the message that is shown to a user when a node is created - @type
%title has been created. - seems to be hardcoded into node.module. I've just
helped someone on IRC change this, but it's quite a long-winded process.
Would a module be welcome? It would unset the message set on line 463 of
node.pages.inc, and allow the user to set their own message on a
per-nodetype basis. Integrated with Token and CCK.

--Jim
--
My IM and Skype details are at http://state68.com/contact.