[development] A module to change node creation confirmation messages

Darth Clue darthclue at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 02:16:57 UTC 2010

I think what may be missing from string overrides is the knowledge of
what string to use to make the override work.  Not sure if this really
should be an issue as if you are changing strings you should know what
you're doing. Especially since you could be impacting things like locale
or other modules that depend on those strings.

Jonathan