[development] How to trigger access denied page from hook_nodeapi

Pierre R. pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Wed Jan 27 14:30:04 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 21:00 +0100, Ernst Plüss wrote:
> Thanks Piere! It does exactly what I wanted to do.
>
> See this blog post for more information
> http://www.pluess-production.ch/content/show-drupal-node-exactly-one-time

Ah, I forgot, using the hook_menu_alter() may interfer with others
modules. Make sure that modules you are using do not alter the same menu
entry, or you could have bad surprises.

If you use such modules, take that into account and call each of them
access callback into your, even you can do a generic callback
introspection at menu_alter time to find it.

Pierre.