[development] Fully patched site hacked and cloaked

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 16:41:25 UTC 2010

> Is it a good security tip to monitor the integrity of Drupal sources by
> using MD5 hashes on the files ?
> Is there a known/efficient way to achieve this ?

http://drupal.org/project/md5check

But this is a drupal module, and thus pretty useless, because it is
part of the system that you're looking to stop being modified. Better
to just hash some files on cron or something if you care to leave your
drupal installation writeable by the web server.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk