[development] Block visibility only in module pages

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:47:53 UTC 2010

I don't recall if there is a cleaner way to do this in Drupal 5, but as a
kludge in your 'view' case you could check the path and only return the
block array if you are on an admin page.

For example:

case 'view':
  $blocks['subject'] = t('Create email contacts');
  $blocks['content'] = t('My email contact content');
  if (arg(0) == 'admin') {
    return $blocks;
  }