[development] Module Idea for Feedback: Select Option Values

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Jan 28 13:15:46 UTC 2010

Idan, all:

In Drupal there are a gazillion ways to do things...

Managing taxonomy is more complex than the UI that I'm talking about
providing. But let's say there is a site that uses taxonomy in rich
complicated ways, a bunch of vocabularies, etc... most of which content
admins don't fuss with. There is only one "administer taxonomy" permission.
I may only want to give editors access to one vocab in that case. And I also
have to explain things like "Term" and "Vocabulary" etc... This module would
be about providing a very lightweight alternative to a specific task. It's
certainly not for everyone, for every site, or for every select-list
solution.

Shai