[development] MySql Performance Problem

Mukesh Agarwal mike4u4ever2001 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:05:37 UTC 2010

I suggest not to index the votingapi tables, they are usually written very
often and there adding an index will create an overhead.

The join clauses have a lot of string comparison. If you have a good index
size, then you should index the string fields first, else this query is
always going to be a bottleneck.

8000 nodes is actually not a lot, try removing the WHERE and ON clauses one
by one and you might find the solution.

Cheers,
Mukesh