[development] node_load() oddness

Justin Ellison justin at techadvise.com
Fri Jul 23 14:18:29 UTC 2010

Disregard my earlier email then, sorry.

Your test case isn't doing anything with the $context variable.  I know it's
best practice to use that array to tell batch API how far along it is --
I've never not done that, maybe that's part of the problem?  If you make
your test case look more like the batch api from the examples module, does
that still repeat the same error?

Justin