[development] High volume site, benchmarking

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Wed Jul 28 12:43:43 UTC 2010

This probably isn't the place to talk about high performance, but

http://groups.drupal.org/high-performance

is the place. There is also a new book on Drupal performance coming out
right about now, and lots and lots of blog posts and videos, etc. And a
small group of companies that specialize in consulting in this area.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development