[development] XML import

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 07:24:58 UTC 2010

Hi Dayton,

We've had some success with the Feeds
(http://drupal.org/project/feeds) module and the Feeds XPath Parser
(http://drupal.org/project/feeds_xpathparser) module. Its all pretty
much bleeding edge, so don't expect it all to work without a hitch,
but we're currently importing an XML feed from a Microsoft system into
events on a Drupal site without too many issues.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk