[development] Mapping locations for Drupal

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:06:33 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I have a client that wants a map of florida and Louisiana to have 45
locations on it.

I have used gmap dev version and location dev version for this before, but I
have only ever gotten it to work on one site. I downloaded the files again
and did everything the same (or so I thought). My tries for this are not
working. I don't know if it's the server or what...

So, what is the best (and most stable) way to get a interactive map where
you can enter the locations through a drupal node?

This is an example of what I need: http://floridacbf.org/about-us/churches
(yes, I programmed it...for some reason I cannot replicate it. Both sites
are Drupal 6).

Thanks,

Holly Ferree, Graphic Designer, BFA
813.786.0852
hferree at gmail.com
http://www.designbyholly.com/

PS Already as the consulting thread, just wanted to know if you guys had any
advice on the matter. Thanks!