[development] Node body weight ignored?

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 7 12:01:39 UTC 2010

Well, you learn something new every day. Lee, you were close. CCK adds a #pre_render to the content, and that #pre_render code runs after mine and mucks with the weights. So now I have to refactor my code to do much the same after CCK is finished.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

From: Lee Rowlands

Maybe hook_content_extra_fields might help shed some light but I’m clutching at straws here and if there’s a heap of fields it might not be worth it. See http://www.lullabot.com/articles/great-pretender-making-your-data-act-field for a decent write up.