[development] Batch operation function not firing

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Wed Jun 9 20:55:49 UTC 2010

On 6/9/2010 4:17 PM, Randy Fay wrote:
> The batch_example.module in Examples project
> <http://drupal.org/project/examples> may be helpful.
>
> -Randy
Thanks Randy, that project will be helpful in general. Unfortunately,
the only difference I found was that in the example, batch_set is
wrapped around the call to the function hooking batch, and in mine, the
batch_set occurs in the hooking function. I changed it to be the same as
the example (which has a comment in the block that sets up the batch
example like mine that reads 'this doesn't seem to work') and same
result...the batch status messages appear, but no processing seems to
happen.

Jeff