[development] [Seeking Comaintainer] BlogAPI needs help

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:22:04 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I was planning on getting Blog API updated for Drupal 7 in contrib and
adding some new features. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of a huge
project for my day job, and I'm concerned that I may not be able to
spend time on Blog API before Drupal 7 is released....whenever that
happens.

Anyways, I'm looking for somebody that is interested in being a
comaintainer for Blog API.

If you're interested, please email me off-list and we can discuss. The
relevant issue is here: http://drupal.org/node/828260

Thanks!
Cameron