[development] Auto-tagging a large amount of content

Rohan Smith rohanasmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:56:05 UTC 2010

*"Obviously, there is a bunch of modules that do term extraction / tagging
in the  d.org modules list"*

Could you list a few of the ones you are refereeing to? I assume opencalais
is one of them.

R.A.Smith
Manager/Technical Lead
Exterbox - "Thinking outside of the box"
http://www.exterbox.com
rohan at exterbox.com
1-876-449-7506