[development] Auto-tagging a large amount of content

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Jun 21 15:32:37 UTC 2010

I think most of those are reviewed on http://groups.drupal.org/node/38290

If not, add them in and post a comment - lots of experts in the area
are monitoring that thread and are likely to follow up with their
ideas.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com